Connected to Our Values and Each Other
Swagelok Sweden associates share a common set of values and a commitment to our long-term success; they are defined by a passion to deliver the best products, provide the best service, and develop the best solutions for customers.
While helping customers attain their goals, associates strive to get better every day by encouraging different viewpoints and challenging each other to come up with new and better approaches. Throughout the organization, associates continue to expand their knowledge to achieve personal and professional growth.
Our core value of respect for the individual is apparent throughout the organization—from our open-door policy to our deep-rooted commitment to risk management.
We're seeking associates who:
- Are passionate about finding solutions
- Have a genuine sense of service and are always focused on the customer
- Have a strong interest in the industries we serve
- Are willing to develop and advance within the organization
- Are enthusiastic, responsible, see possibilities and do well working as part of a team
Relevant experience and a technical education within the process, automation or instrumentation industries, or another compatible background are positive, but not always required.
At Swagelok Sweden and Swagelok Norway, we believe in equality, inclusion and diversity and know that different experiences make us better. Therefore, we look positively on applicants of all genders, backgrounds, and life experiences.
Are you curious about all the exciting stuff we do at Swagelok Sweden and Swagelok Norway? Follow us on LinkedIn!
When you work with us you get:
- Camaraderie and a positive atmosphere
- Training and room for development
- Potential for travel and the chance to work in a global team
- The security of being a part of a leading and quickly-growing organization
Do you want to be part of our team? Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply to one of the open positions below.