The aim of our Safety Training Seminars (STS) is to raise the knowledge level of anyone who handles our products. Experience shows that this leads to a significant reduction in the most common operating errors and fluid system leakage, thereby preventing downtime and accidents, and reducing the related costs.
Regulator Basics is delivered in two parts
- Step 1: Understanding basic regulator construction, functions, structure and the phenomena that affect a regulator's performance.
- Step 2: An in-depth look at the properties of different regulators and how they can be used in different types of systems.
Who Should Attend
To achieve consistent quality management, all relevant personnel should be trained including but not limited to
Participants will leave this course with an understanding of, among other things
- Different types of regulators and their construction
- Pressure reducing and back pressure regulators
- Performance issues including lock-up, droop, hysteresis, choking, optimal flow, SPE
- Phenomena such as creep, Joule-Thomson, CV, noise
- System data
Certificate upon completion.
Step 1: 4 hours
Step 2: 4 hours
Maximum Class Size
Our locations in Sollentuna, Göteborg, or Karlstad, your location, or virtual.
Primarily Swedish, but this course can be held in English upon request.