This course is designed to give participants a better understanding of the increased safety requirements as well as the unique advantages of the FK series fitting in systems build for pressures up to 1378 bar / 20,000 psi.
This course goes well hand-in-hand with our Medium/High Pressure Cone & Thread training as those connections are commonly found in the same type of system.
Who Should Attend
To achieve consistent quality management, all relevant personnel should be trained including but not limited to
Upon completion of this course, partipants will be able to
- Identify potential hazards when working with systems with higher pressure
- Recognize the advantages and characteristics of the FK series
- Assemble FK series fittings
- Inspect and troubleshoot installations
- Understand standards, pressure classes, and proper handling
Maximum Class Size
Our locations in Sollentuna, Göteborg, or Karlstad, or your location.
This course is not available in virtual format due to the practical component.
Primarily Swedish, but this course can be held in English upon request.